Some Mystique Music recognizes how important your privacy is to you and have implemented the following commitment to govern this web site. This policy may be modified at any time. Please take a moment to review this document.
VIEWING AND/OR USE AND/OR COMMUNICATION IS DEEMED ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY.
If you do not accept these terms, you are fraudulently using this web site and have no rights to use and/or view web site.
If you visit our Web site to browse or read information...
- We automatically collect and store: the name of the domain
and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol
(IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software
you use and your operating system; the date and time you access
our site; and the Internet address of the site from which you
linked directly to our site.
- We use this information only as anonymous aggregate data
to determine the number of visitors to different sections of
our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help
us make our site more useful. We do not use it to track or
record information about individuals.
- You should be aware that non-personal information and data
might be automatically stored and retrieved through the use
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your
browser on your computer's hard drive or memory. Cookies
are used by a Web site to recognize repeat visitors, facilitate
the user's ongoing access to and use of the site and allow a
site to track usage behavior for future improvements. Cookies
do not access identifying information on your computer and cannot
store any personally identifiable information other that what is
provided by a user. If a user does not want information collected
deny or accept the cookie feature. Most Web sites today
If you choose to identify yourself when you call us, write to us, send us email, or use our online forms...
- We collect any personally identifying information, such as
your name, street address, email address, and phone number,
and any other information you provide to us.
- If you choose to
provide personally identifying information to us, we will use
your information with contractors acting on our behalf, such as call
center operators and redress administrators, who are subject to confidentiality
- If you contact us to order products or services, we use
the information you provide to fulfill your order or contact
you about your order.
- E-mail addresses collected by our site are never shared
with affiliates or third party companies.
- If you contact us to report that you have been
a victim of identity theft:
- We may make your complaint available to FTC employees involved in law enforcement.
- We may share your complaint with a variety of government agencies worldwide that enforce consumer protection, competition, and other laws.
- We may share your complaint with certain private entities, including companies you may have complained about, to help address your complaint. If your complaint concerns identity theft or the accuracy of your credit report, we may share it with credit bureaus to help address your complaint or identity theft-related concern.
When you submit a complaint, you may be contacted
by the FTC, other law enforcement agencies, or any
of the private entities to which your complaint has
- In other circumstances, including requests from Congress,
Freedom of Information Act requests from private individuals or companies, during litigation,
for routine company uses subject to the Privacy Act,
or under our access and public record rules,
we may be required or authorized by law to disclose the
information you provide.
If you give us your email address...
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
- We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
If you want to get information about you or your company that may be in our records...
- Under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and the Privacy Act of 1974, to the extent applicable, you have certain rights to get information about you or your company that may be in our records.
Here's what you should know about the security of the information you provide to us...
- We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect the
transmission of the information you submit to us when you use our secure online application. The information you
provide to us is stored securely.
- Email that you send us is not necessarily secure against
interception. If you need to communicate sensitive information like your Social Security number, your bank account number, or your credit or charge card numbers, contact us through our secure online application or by mail or telephone.
You agree that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of the owner, Some Mystique Music.
Questions, Comments, or Incident Reports...
If you have questions or complaints regarding our privacy
policy or use of your information, please e-mail:
or by USPS mail at:
Some Mystique Music
P O Box 161719
Atlanta, GA 30321
- If you have technical problems with the operation of our Web site, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 12/16/2015